Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Getting in the holiday spirit!

My family and I just got back from a wonderful vacation in Washington, D.C. Today, it was back to the daily grind but I received an email from Design Aglow that really made me smile! My holiday ornament was featured today on their blog and I couldn't be more excited about it.


I'm a huge fan of their shop and they have so many great tools for photographers. If you're a photographer, you should check them out! Visit www.designaglow.com/blog and leave some love on their latest post!

If you're interested in wowing your family with this unique holiday card, please e-mail me at mavi@photosbymavi.com. I'm already in the holiday spirit and I'm looking forward to sharing the love with family and friends as these hang on their trees.

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment