Monday, November 15, 2010

Giving thanks...

** I know it's been a while since I've posted! My apologies..I've just been swamped between work, photoshoots and school...not to mention chasing after a little one at home. Here is blog I should have posted back in October.

Last month, we took our little guy to the Pumpkin Patch and it brought back so many memories from when we went there last year. Back then, he was a tiny little thing and couldn't even hold himself up. This year, he was running all over the place, picking up pumpkins and playing with the hay.

The Chandler Family also joined us and we got some fun, sweet picks of both our kids playing among the orange sea of pumpkins.

Fall is a special time of the year for our family. My hubby and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in October and there is just so much to be thankful for. We took lots of photos of all the fun festivities in the next few months: Our trip to D.C., Thanksgiving and then it'll be Christmas before we know it. No one ever told me how fast time flew by after becoming a mom.

I will treasure these memories forever and if my memory ever fails me, I'm glad I'll have these photos to look back on.


No comments:

Post a Comment