Monday, November 22, 2010

The Warner Family


Yesterday, I had a wonderful photo shoot with the Warner Family. Mom and I went to high school together (seems like SO long ago) and when she contacted me that she wanted some family portraits, I was thrilled.

She's got two adorable boys and it was definitely a fun shoot. Crazy how time flies. We've grown up, are married and now have kids of our own. It was definitely nice to see her again after all these years.

Half way through, though, my memory card said it was corrupt. I panicked slightly, changed memory cards and kept shooting. I was honest with her and told her I got an error on my card but promised that I would do all that I could to salvage the images. I'm happy to report that this morning, I was able to see the images on a different memory card reader...Thank goodness! I would have really missed out on some lovely shots.

Goes to show that even technology can sometimes backfire.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with their loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment